Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spiked and polished knuckle duster











Here's a new knuckle duster, which I made a week ago.

It's 102 millimeters wide, 67 millimeters high and 10 milimeters thick. It's measurements are very standard, noone of them isn't unusual.

The palmrest is very slightly curved and very long, which is giving very very very good grip to this knuckle duster. I would also dare to say, that this knuckle duster has the best grip of all my knuckle dusters I ever made and I ever held in my hand(which number isn't small).

The distance between fingerholes and palmrest is perfect, palmrest is perfectly curved, thickness is very proper...No other words, that pure comfort.

Fingertops are spiked, which isn't very common to my collection. This si third knuckle duster with spiked fingertops and I think it isn't last.

Finish is polished, I might add sanded finish once, I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment