Thursday, March 31, 2011

F.U.C.K. aluminum knuckle duster











Okay, this is one of my newest knuckle dusters, I made it last friday, I think...

This is one of my favourite knuckle dusters also, it has different fingertops than any of mine had before.
They are flat and slightly angled, just like my spikes on knuckle dusters. And so, that flat fingertops wouldn't be so empty and everything, I stamped on F-U-C-K letters..hehe, I thought that something funny should be imprinted on. I was also thinking of ACAB, PAIN, HATE, LOVE(?!), but FUCK suited best.

It's 101 millimeters wide, measures 67 millimetes in height and is thick 12 millimeters.

Fingerholes are standly oval and on different positions in height.

Palmrest is slightly curved, but is slightly too thin in wideness. The knuckle duster still is fully usefull, but wider palmrest would give much better grip.

I added polished finish for better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment