Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog update 27/04/2011



Just an account update for today, 27/4/2011. I've been kinda busy and diligent by making of new knuckle dusters lately. I was making them in Saturday and one in Monday. I'm presenting them soon on this my blog, about 1 per week. I can't afford much more right now because I have hard trainings every day(preparing for a boxing match), having exams in my college and been working.

Also, I nearly ran out of aluminum. I still have it for about 6-7 knuckle dusters, but that's not enough for this year, so I got to go shopping again. I have some various materials for the future, which I might tell out later, when any of them will be made. I also made a few changes at making of knuckle dusters, which I will present later.

No comments:

Post a Comment