Sunday, April 17, 2011

Second non-simmetrical alluminum knuckle duster















So, here is my second assymetrical knuckle duster..which I already made before, but with a slightly change.

This1 is exactly same as one before, with the exceptionof the big hole under fingerholes. The version of this knuckle duster is very light, but now, with improovement. It only became extreamly light.

It lost about 2/3 of it's weight, looks verry similiar(except of that 5th hole).

As shown on pictures below, it's very same looking, as you can see on compare picture. Dimensions are exactly the same(102x62x10 millimeters). Yep, even the thickness is the same. Both are fine sanded and polished. It makes a great pair in display.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I wonder if you do any custom work on demand? For pay, of course.

    Best regards

    /Linus (i'm borrowing a friends google account)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not sell any of my weapons, until I can sell them as something else.

    Report me over the email.

    Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you sell me the paperweight holder without the extra hole under the finger holes?

    ReplyDelete