Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ace of spades two-fingered knuckle duster











This knuckle duster is about one year old, design is taken from Weaponcollector.

This sanded knuckle duster has rounded finger holes with diameter of 21 milimeters and very small palmrest, which both things makes this knuckle duster pretty much useless.

The ace of spades is 66 milimeters high, 56 milimeters wide and 6 milimeters thick.

It's my only 2 fingered knuckle duster for now, but I'm planning to make a lot more soon.

I recently got some more material (for exactly 8 aluminium and 1 brass four-fingered knuckle duster) and I'm planning to be working on them in few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting design... Is comfortable in the palm of the hand?
    I ask that because of the shape of the palmrest.

    Modification of the palmrest can make it more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knuckle duster is for pure showcase on my shelf. It doesn't need no improovements.

    Beside that, it is nearly useless in a brawl.

    Jakey.

    ReplyDelete