Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First brass knuckle duster











This is my first knuckle duster, that is made from brass.

It is 12 millimeters thickabout 0.45 inch) and isn't very ordinary style. It has 4 slots for fingers, but only 3 holes (middle is double, obvious lol).

Underneath are another three holes, in shape of X. It is representing word SEX(which was first idea, but about 0.25 seconds later noticed, that wouldn't be readable same from both sides, obvious again lol).

Palmrest is slightly curved, I think it could be more. It fits to my fist good, but I think that palmrest could be a little more curved on further dusters.

It also had four 25° brass spikes on fingertops which are very sharp.

It weights for about 3-4 ordinary alluminium knuckle dusters due the material.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Jakey, thats really nice, I really like it, can't wait to see more, i'll be doing some more soon.

    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, appriciate it.

    Jakey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful duster Jakey. Very cool with the XXX design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jeff.

    I wanted to put on S E X, but it wouldn't be readable from both sides. So I have choosen the X X X as the SEX. :D

    Jakey.

    ReplyDelete